- Customer Complaints
- iTalkBB makes every effort to resolve your concerns conveniently and professionally in both English and Chinese 24/7. Should you have any questions, follow these steps to ensure your issue is resolved timely:
- 1. Contact iTalkBB Customer Care at 1-877-482-5503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Representative will strive to resolve your concern, including transferring you to another team as needed.
- 2. Request to speak with Customer Care Department within iTalkBB.
- If the Representative or referred team is not able to correct your issue, request to speak with the Representative's Supervisor.
- Most concerns are resolved by Supervisor, but if necessary, you will be transferred to Support Manager, where your complaint will undergo further review.
- Support Manager will contact you within three to five days concerning your escalated request. If they are unable to meet this deadline, you will be informed of when you can expect a response.
- Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.
Unit 9, 245 West Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1L1, Canada
Unit 160, 13071 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC, V6V 2J1, Canada